Thursday 5 February 2009

My treasures

My dearest most loved babies,
delivered on angels wings.
First one before Yule time,
then the next around midsummer,
and my littlest baby nearly
became all our valentine.

You were all so different,
you were all so beautiful,
now you are growing up
still different and beautiful.
Such wonderful individuals
you make me proud every day.

You provide me with sunshine,
and warmth, by your mere presence.
I can still remember when you
were little and could not even walk.
Now you are all so, so clever,
and good and kind.

I think the Mother Goddess,
must have been in a good mood,
when she sent your souls down to me.
The little souls that would grow and
be the people you are becoming now.
My darling babies, you are so sweet,
and I love you so.

Shinemyrtle

No comments:

Post a Comment