Thursday 26 February 2009

You chose to be my friend

You chose to be my friend,
putting the pieces back together;
glueing them with your love,
and building me back up again.

You are the only one who knows,
every little piece;
you picked every piece, one by one,
and held them so tenderly.

Making sure they went back,
where they were intended to be;
though I will never be the same,
I will still be beautiful, and unique.

I thank the Gods and Goddesses,
everyday for the gift they bestowed;
the night I met you, I did not know,
that my life was about to change so.

Your patience, sweetness and love,
was the glue that could built me;
I am no longer the same as I was,
but I like the new me you helped make.

So baby, know that I love you,
my loyalty and adoration is yours;
I will never betray you,
but be there by your side through all.

Shinemyrtle

No comments:

Post a Comment